What Is Event Insurance?
Event Insurance works to protect the event holder from financial losses that might occur in the event of accidents, natural disasters or extreme weather, issues with vendors, and more.
What Does Event Insurance Cover?
Event insurance typically consists of two main forms of coverage:
This coverage kicks in when you have to cancel or postpone an event due to unforeseen circumstances. Event cancellation coverage can help reimburse you for lost deposits and other charges.
This coverage keeps you from paying for any damages you might be held liable for out of pocket, such as bodily injury or property damage.
Who Needs Event Insurance?
Event insurance isn't just for the big, glamorous galas! Whether you're throwing a birthday bash, a corporate mixer, a wedding extravaganza, or a festival, this insurance is your must-have guest list addition. If you've got an event, big or small, event insurance is here to party with you!
How Much Does An Event Insurance Policy Cost?
There's a lot that goes into the overall cost of event insurance. Here's the most important factors:
1. Event Size and Scale: The bigger the bash, the more you might pay. The more people that attend you event, the higher the probability of risks occurring.
2. Coverage Limits: As the saying goes, "You get what you pay for". The more coverage you want, the higher the cost.
3. Type of Event: Different events have different risks. A serene garden wedding might cost less to insure than a high-energy music festival. It's like insurance saying, "Tell me the vibe, and I'll tailor the coverage."
4. Location: If your event is in a hurricane-prone area or a serene countryside, it can affect the cost. Events held in areas that are more prone to risk are going to be more costly to insure.
5. Risk Factors: The riskier the event (think extreme sports tournaments or fire-dancing exhibitions), the more you might pay.
The DDA can help you get your party started! Call us at 404-947-5010 or start the quoting process yourself by clicking the link below!